The ever so popular Kraft Card used by Simply Stunning Stationery not only provides a genuine recycled, industrial appearance perfect for your rustic theme but also addresses environmental concerns being 100% post-consumer waste recycled & is milled in Australia 💚🇦🇺
Have you thought of creating a Wedding Website ? Eliminate insert cards to accompany your invitations by directing guests to your Website where they can RSVP online and browse all the information about your Wedding. Not only does it reduce the cost of your invitation but it’s perfect for those invitations, particularly lasercut designs which aren’t ideal with insert cards. Check out https://www.womangettingmarried.com/best-wedding-websites/ for the 5 best Wedding Websites most of which are FREE !
Yet another Rustic Kraft order coming together, this one headed all the way to McKinney, Texas very soon. Anyone out there seeking ** COLOUR ** in their invitation ?? Offering a discount to the first couple who place an order for invitations with colour, any colour other than Rustic Kraft.
So proud ! Simply Stunning Stationery announced a winner at the Brides Choice Awards – Fraser Coast awarded at The Boat Club Function Centre, Hervey Bay last night. A very big THANK YOU to all the couples who voted and CONGRATULATIONS to all the other lovely businesses on Fraser Coast.
Excess stock clean up ! Simply Stunning Stationery is offering discounts on those invitations created with materials currently in stock ONLY. Numbers may be restricted but there’s a fair array of colours & designs available. Feel free to message or email with a design you might like, colours and how many and I can see what I can come up with for you.
How exciting, congratulations !!! What now 🤔 Here’s some tips to get started :
1. Tell your family – give your family the honor of hearing the news before you post it on Social Media.
2. Insure the ring – it’s more than just sentimental value, it’s an investment.
3. Draft your guest list – this will help you select your venue and set your budget.
4. Choose a wedding date range – general time frame, season or month.
5. Set your budget
6. Decide on a theme – casual, elegant, mixture of both, classic, whimsical, rustic, country, garden, beach.
7.. Select your venue options – once you have them narrowed down, schedule tours to see them in person.
8.. Book your wedding venue – most couples book a least a year in advance.
9. Choose your wedding party – choose fun but responsible friends and relatives who you can truly count on to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly.
10. Look at dresses – you can browse online and magazines all you want, but the real fun starts when you get to try on those gowns.
11. ** INVITATIONS ** of course Simply Stunning Stationery can help 💌 ideally sent 3 months prior to the wedding.
Wishing all Simply Stunning Stationery costomers & followers a very Merry Christmas & a safe, peaceful, joyful time with loved ones. My Husband & I are spending 11 days in Tasmania through Christmas & New Year, the scenery, the food, the wine ☺️🥂
Also the opportunity to thank you all for your support, Simply Stunning Stationery is a very small business located on the Fraser Coast in Queensland which operates out of love and passion for Weddings & Stationery. Each & every order, like, comment, review, referral & share is so very much appreciated. ✨REMEMBER: when you support a small business you are supporting a dream ✨ Proud to say Simply Stunning will be celebrating 🔟 years in February 2019 🎉
Special congratulations to all my beautiful couples I’ve worked with this year celebrating your very first special Christmas as Husband ❤️ Wife & to those I’m currently working with, see you in the new year.