Now that you have found the invitation design you love, the ordering process is as easy as 1,2,3…
- Tell us the design you love (most pre-existing designs can be altered and customised to suit your colour scheme) and you will receive a quote.
The information we need to know is as follows:
- Number of invitations required
- Other stationery required
- Date you would like to post your invitations to your guests
- Wedding date
- To confirm an order and book into the production calendar, a 50% deposit is required.
- Once you have confirmed your order with a deposit, these are the next steps:
- You will be sent a wording checklist & guest list spreadsheet to complete and return
- After we have received your wording, we will draft up the layouts and email you font choices
- Your invitations will be personalised with guest names and proofs will be emailed to you to check and approve for printing, with your chosen fonts
- Once you have approved the proofs for printing, your invitations will be printed, assembled and posted to you, by your required date, to send to your guests
- Final payment is due once you have approved your proofs for printing. An invoice will be sent to you at this point