How exciting, congratulations !!! What now 🤔 Here’s some tips to get started :
1. Tell your family – give your family the honor of hearing the news before you post it on Social Media.
2. Insure the ring – it’s more than just sentimental value, it’s an investment.
3. Draft your guest list – this will help you select your venue and set your budget.
4. Choose a wedding date range – general time frame, season or month.
5. Set your budget
6. Decide on a theme – casual, elegant, mixture of both, classic, whimsical, rustic, country, garden, beach.
7.. Select your venue options – once you have them narrowed down, schedule tours to see them in person.
8.. Book your wedding venue – most couples book a least a year in advance.
9. Choose your wedding party – choose fun but responsible friends and relatives who you can truly count on to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly.
10. Look at dresses – you can browse online and magazines all you want, but the real fun starts when you get to try on those gowns.
11. ** INVITATIONS ** of course Simply Stunning Stationery can help 💌 ideally sent 3 months prior to the wedding.